Get your free asbestos removal quote today!
Contact Asbestos Watch Sunshine Coast to get excellent asbestos removal and testing services
Get your free asbestos removal quote today!
RELIABLE ASBESTOS TESTING FOR HOME OR COMMERCIAL NEEDS
Asbestos Watch Sunshine Coast consists of asbestos removalists that are licensed, competent, and professionally trained to remove and collect asbestos samples. Our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team can provide you with the most competitive and efficient asbestos testing service while putting your health and safety at the top of their priority list.
Our commitment to you:
- We are licensed and fully insured: Our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team are fully A-class licensed and covered by public liability insurance. We are permitted by the law to perform all types of asbestos testing jobs, including the disposal of asbestos waste to an EPA-approved waste facility.
- We give excellent services at reasonable prices: We provide outstanding asbestos testing services at value rates. Whether you need the service in a commercial or residential setting, our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team can deliver a report within 24 hours to you.
- We conduct services according to applicable regulations: We follow every law and regulations to ensure you are never at risk, prosecuted or fined. We detect every type of asbestos substance and can give detailed reports that satisfy the national and local requirements.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team to get the latest information about our services. If you need a cost estimate, fill in our request a quote form or call us directly.
Asbestos in a building: Where & how to check?
Asbestos was popular until people realized that it causes deadly lung diseases. Due to its negative effects to a person’s health, this substance was completely banned in 2003 in Australia.
According to the Australian Government (https://www.asbestossafety.gov.au/), asbestos can be found in:
- Concrete formwork
- Flues, gables, and eaves pipes
- Roof sheeting and capping
- Vinyl sheet flooring
- Some window putty
- Imitation brick cladding
- Wall sheeting
- Tile and carpet underlay
- Selenite backing boards
- Carports and Sheds
- Flexible building boards
- Telecommunications pits
- Waterproof membrane
- Packing under beams
- Expansion joints
If you believe you have asbestos at yourpremises, you can follow these steps to identify the potential of asbestos inyour property:
The first thing you need to do is find out the age of your property. Recently built buildings, which are built after 2003, are mostly safe from asbestos. However, if your building was built before this year, you have to be cautious. You may have asbestos materials at your premises.
If you have that it is likely there is asbestos at your premises, you will then need to consider if the asbestos material is still in good condition or deteriorating. If it is in good condition, then it is usually not dangerous. But, it’s a completely different story when asbestos material gets damaged. A damaged asbestos product is very dangerous as asbestos fibres can easily become airborne. So, no matter what the condition is, it’s better for you to get it tested by a professional.
It is difficult to tell whether a product at your premises contains asbestos only by looking at it. Due to its size, asbestos should be identified by microscopic analysis. Only a trained professional can identify the presence of asbestos properly. Call our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team to perform sampling and identification via a NATA approved laboratory.
Extensive Services Provided by Our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team
Collect samples in the most secure manner
Our Asbestos Testing Gold CoastWe provide certified and accredited technicians to take samples from your property. Our team of specialists collect all samples carefully to obtain a representative laboratory result. Moreover, all the works are conducted in the most secure manner. We will make sure that there is no contamination to other areas within your property.
Test the samples through a NATA certified laboratory
The government has advised homeowners to have asbestos testing conducted by a qualified person. Only a NATA certified lab is used by Asbestos Watch, your test results will be delivered to your email inbox usually within 24 hours.
The result will define what kind of asbestos material exists in your building, whether it is friable or non-friable. Once the presence of asbestos is confirmed, our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team can record all of the contaminated areas. Asbestos Watch is able to discuss with you any removal needs if required.
Our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team can perform decontamination works, which may include:
- Providing consultation to determine the most suitable decontamination method;
- Decontamination of all facilities, tools and or equipment inside the contaminated zone;
- Handling the disposal of asbestos waste as well as the transportation to an EPA-approved landfill site;
- Perform air monitoring to ensure that the area is safe.
Our Asbestos Testing Sunshine Coast Team always make sure to perform all asbestos testing projects in accordance with the standards regulated by the local, state, and national authorities to deliver satisfactory results to you. If you believe you have asbestos at your premises, call us immediately or fill in our request a quote form to get a 100% free quote.